Monday 12 April 2010

Welcome to Pippa


Posted by Andy

A big welcome to our new member of Information Resources, Pippa Evans.

Hi everyone, my name is Pippa Evans and I'm the latest member of the Scharr Library team.
My main duties include literature searching and providing staff and students with help and expertise with electronic databases and reference management software. Other duties include delivering information skills training, locating documents and developing web 2.0 resources through short projects.

I graduated with a degree in History and Sociology, then completed a graduate traineeship at the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Trust Library in London. Having moved to Sheffield I completed a Masters in Librarianship at the University of Sheffield.

When not searching online databases I enjoy singing with the Jubal Gospel Choir and walking in the Peaks.

No comments: