Friday 17 May 2013

If its Friday it must be cookies....

                                       
         
 

So it's Friday here at ScHARR towers and I'm celebrating 10 whole years working with the incredible IR gang. In recognition of this most momentous of occasions I baked some 'mystery cookies' following a recipe by a famous New York bakery. The 'mystery' element concerns one of the ingredients which is unorthodox to say the least, a Keyser Soze amid the Usual Suspects if you will. When eating the cookies my colleagues described them as 'awesome' and 'amazing'. Really, that's what they said-verbatim, I'm not showing off, honest. I won't reveal the mystery ingredient here, but let's just say if it was a song it would be the 'one of these kids is doin' his own thing' tune from Sesame Street. It's pretty out there. 

Pray to whichever god you worship that you get to eat at least one such cookie in your lifetime. 

Happy Friday y'all.

Angie 

No comments: