Monday 19 May 2008

New staff member

Hi, my name is Louise Guillaume and I am the new Public Health Information Officer. I started work in Information Resources at the start of May. I previously worked in the Section of Public Health within ScHARR and before that in the School of Nursing and Midwifery and also studied at Sheffield for my undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, so as you can tell, am very happy living in Sheffield!

I will primarily be working to provide information support to the Public Health Collaborating Centre at the University of Sheffield, but will be getting involved in all the work that the section does.

Everyone has made me feel very welcome since I started here and I look forward to meeting more people as I start working on the enquiry desk next week. Once I have a new photo of myself I will add it to the blog, until then you will have to put up with a picture of a stephanotis plant, like Angie and I have in our office.

Post by Louise
Photo by Scott.Zona

No comments: